1. A survey in 2011 reported that the average person
moans for about 34 minutes on a Monday morning,
compared to 22 minutes on other days.
2. Monday is the only day of the week when the US
stock market is more likely to fall than rise.
3. On average Monday is the least rainy day of the week,
possibly as a result of man-made pollution decreasing
over the weekend.
4. Monday is the only day of the week that is an
anagram of a single word: ‘dynamo’.
5. People do their shopping online more on Mondays
than they do any other day of the week.
to a study
in 2011, the
the UK does
not smile on
a Monday until 11.16am.
7. Bob Geldof’s song I Don’t Like Mondays was written
after he read of a US woman going on a shooting spree
because she didn’t like Mondays.
8. ‘Monday’ is a slang term for a large, heavy
9. The only film with Monday in its title to win an Oscar
was ‘Closed Mondays’ which was voted Best Animated
Short Film in 1974.
10. There were 53 Mondays in the year 2012. The next
time this will happen will be 2018.
posted by sos add up SOS on bbm 562FE194 . . . . please Don’t forget to share with your friends and also follow us on our social networks at the bottom of the site. Thanks