Ekiti State governor, Ayo Fayose , is predicting great
doom for Nigeria in 2016.
In a statement released a few hours ago, Fayose listed
the following 20 things he predicts will happen in the
country next year:
Fellow Nigerians, I want you to take note of the
followings that will unavoidably happen under the Buhari-
led government in 2016.
1. Workers Strike: There will be so much industrial
unrest, especially in the first quarter of the year.
2. Subsidy: There will be removal of fuel subsidy and
petrol (PMS) will sell over and above N100/litre, leaving
the masses in more serious hardship. Product will not be
available and long queue in petrol stations will persist
throughout the first quarter of 2016 and beyond.
3. Electricity: Power generation will drop to the lowest
ebb. Still, Federal Government will increase tariff in 2016.
4. Unemployment: Millions of jobs will be lost in 2016 as
against the three million jobs promised by the APC
yearly. Most States and Federal Government will retrench
workers as evident in the over 2,000 Federal University
workers already sacked.
5. Economic Policy: Most private owned middle-class
businesses will fold up because of bad economic policies
of the Buhari-led government.
6. Devaluation: The Naira will continue to have a free fall
which will take it to as low as N320 to one Dollar.
7. Economy: The Buhari-led FG will have no solution to
country’s economic problems.
8. Security: Boko Haram will keep spreading and the
Shiite Muslims will get more emboldened.
9. Human Rights: Penchant for dictatorship will rise with
rampant human rights abuses and disobedience to court
10. Anti-Corruption: Insincerity in the fight against
corruption will continue and the fight will not only be
selective and political, but targeted more at Southerners.
11. Elections: Attempt to forcefully control any of the
South South States of Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Bayelsa by
the APC will lead to unprecedented deaths.
12. Economy: Crude oil price will fall to below and about
$30 per barrel.
13. Anti-Press Laws: The masses, especially men of the
media profession will rise against the FG’s plot to deny
Nigerians of their rights to freedom of expression. There
will wide condemnations by Nigerians and the
International community against President
Buhari’s human rights abuses and disobedience to court
14. Polity: Renewed efforts will be made to remove
Senator Bukola Saraki as the Senate President; this will
not only fail, but will heat the polity.
15. Hardships: Nigerians will experience more hardships.
The President himself attested to this (THE SUN
newspaper Tuesday, December 15, 2015). This obviously
negates the change Nigerians voted for.
16. Elections: Plot by the APC to take control of at least
one South South State will lead to death of many people.
Particularly, rerun elections in Rivers and Akwa-Ibom
States will cause many deaths.
17. Corruption: Halliburton scam may be revisited in
19. Kogi State: Court will sack Governor-Elect, Yahaya
Bayelsa State: Governor Seriake Dickson will win the
Taraba State: Governor Darius Ishaku will be victorious at
20. Politics: There will be subtle political alignment and
realignment before the end of the year ahead of 2019
posted by sos add up SOS on bbm 562FE194 . . . . please Don’t forget to share with your friends and also follow us on our social networks at the bottom of the site. Thanks