ORDER GRAPHICS DESIGN / MUSICPROMOTION /WEB DESIGN

 CUSTOMIZE YOUR NAME FOR FREE.SEND NAME TO WHATSAPP

– A family of five were found dead in their
home at Atiba local government of Oyo state
– The victims include the husband, his junior
wife, two children and a visiting uncle
– They moved into the building a day before
the house warming, in preparation when they
died

Residents of Isale-Oyo community in Atiba
local government of Oyo state were thrown
into a state of confusion on Wednesday,
September 14, when a family of five members
were found dead in a mysterious
circumstance.

The victims include the husband, his junior
wife, two children and a visiting uncle.
The deceased husband’s junior wife had just
completed the house, which she bought when
it was under construction, The Nation
reports.

They moved into the building on Tuesday,
September 14, in preparation for the house
warming which was slated for Wednesday
when they died.
When the senior wife was contacted by the
husband to follow them to the house, she
excused herself.

The family members were said to have
celebrated the Sallah with friends, relations
and neighbours, after which the man invited
the guests to attend the house warming the
next day.

Neighbours and relations besieged the
residence of the deceased family as early as
7.00a.m. in the morning to felicitate with
them on the event.
But they were surprised that despite repeated
knocks on the door, nobody came out to
attend to them.

All efforts to gain entry to find out what
happened were abortive, as both the door and
windows were locked.

A neighbour, who craved anonymity, said that
the incident happened like a movie: “It was
indeed agonising and pathetic. The family of
five were found dead. The deceased father
yesterday (Tuesday) played with the children
around and greeted their parents in their
respective homes for the Eid-El-Kabir
celebration.

However Sadiq Maye, the Divisional Police
Officer at Atiba Police Station, who confirmed
the incident, said contrary to insinuations,
the deceased died of generator fumes, which
they inhaled while asleep.
Their bodies have been deposited at the
State Hospital mortuary, Oyo.

 CLICK HERE TO COMMENT


 CLICK HERE TO CALL / WHATSAPP ME

 
Top